Friday, January 11, 2013

weigh in time!!!

I am down 3.8 pounds today! My week of really being good and working out has paid off! I am hoping this is just the motivation I need to stay on this track!!!! I just keep reminding myself how bad I want this and I have a wedding I need to be working towards and Prayer lots of prayers! It all seems to be working! I love salad and I need to keep it that way!
 I am trying to drink 1/2 my weight in oz of water which should be easy but not so easy!!!! I will get there.
 And by the way don't try to go cold turkey off of caffeine... which mine was coca cola and it ended with one of the worst headaches i have had in a while! It was so bad I had to cancel girls night out with my friends :( Lesson learned and I have decided that its okay to have soda as long as I don't only drink it and I account for it in my eating log!
Looking forward to 5o'clock we are going to our best friends house tonight for dinner! We always have a great time. Its good to have friends that share your same beliefs and values! And our kids are great friends too.
I hope you all have a blessed weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment