Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Not a great day in diet land

So today has been a non stop wanna eat everything in sight kinda,day :( I'm trying to be good but I have failed at that too. I haven't been horrible but not as good as I have been. I'm hoping by admitting out loud that I know I'm not being good will in fact help me to turn the day around and be better.

I've been doing really good on my goal to really getting my house clean and organized. I donated 5 bags of stuff we don't need or use! That made me feel a little better about today.
As soon as I make room for my treadmill I get to pick it up turns out God was watching out for my money again. My best friend wanted to get rid of hers because they need space and she didn't really use it anymore so I'm getting one for free. my goal is to pick it up Sunday to start next week with that workout.

Thanks for listening to my randomness.

No comments:

Post a Comment